Saturday, July 21, 2007

M.I.A.




New single Boyz is HOT HOT HOT. Ace Ace Ace video too . She got every dancer in Jamaica with a name to dance in it. She studied Fine Art at Central Saint Martins (same course as yours truely) prior to becoming a recording artist. She creates stencil art graffitiesque collages so the graphics are standout (I assume she did them). Check Check Check itout!


Thes shots are from the making of the video




Hot swimsuit


MIA's website Her new Album 'Kala' is out in August can't wait can't wait
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.